Thursday, October 18, 2012

What is going on now there?

Throughout the night once the moon is in the middle place, I just eventually see a kitty appearance thing in the high place. Wow it truly is amazing that there's a kitten standing on the top location of the electric powered pipe.

Master: Hi my pet kitten, what is going on there at that higher position?
Cat: Apologies master, I'm not sure.
Master: And how can you arrive at that location?
Kitty: Apologies master, I also don't know.
Master: Last problem, have you figured out the way to get straight down from the fact that higher location?
Cat: Fine, I also have no idea. Would you help me to receiving straight down?
Master: My solution is also have no idea.

Wow, this is really funny communication between this kind of funny pet cat and master.


No comments:

Post a Comment